ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE TRAINING
Athletic Performance Training enables athletes of all sports to improve their physical skills, reduce injuries and increase confidence. All trainers are highly qualified, having eared at least a B.S. in Exercise Science in addition to a master’s degree or certification.
Brandon Van Matre is an exceptional trainer for athletes of all sports. Van Matre offers significant training experience including:
- Performance Coach at The Next Level Speed and Strength
- Strength and Conditioning Coach at Huntington University
- Graduate Assistant at Ball State Athletic Weight Room
- Master’s degree in Sports Performance Training from Ball State University
- B.S. in Applied Exercise Science from Huntington University
In addition to his outstanding experience and academic training, Van Matre also played baseball for Huntington University and Wapahani High School. Currently he is training to compete in Strongman competitions. Most importantly is the passion Van Matre brings to help athletes of all sports improve their strength, endurance, speed, agility and confidence while reducing the risk of injury.
To register email us at: email@example.com
Note: While 5 Tool memberships are a terrific value, a membership is NOT required to take lessons.